If you’re in an accident follow this process…
- Don’t drive away – if it is safe to do so, stop and make sure no one has been hurt.
- Take the other driver’s details. Including their name, address, and registration number. If anyone else was involved take down their contact details. This information should include witnesses.
- Don’t admit blame or liability or offer to pay for any injury or damage caused.
- Make a sketch of the accident scene and show all vehicles and people involved, including witnesses.
- If it is safe to do so, use your camera phone to take pictures of the scene.
How to make a claim
- Call the claims helpline on the number below any time day or night, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take you call.
- Our expert representatives will sort out your claim with the minimum of fuss in the shortest possible time.
- The minimum information you will need when calling us is your name and address.
Other useful information to have when calling us is:
- Policy number
- Police crime reference
- Contact details of others involved in the accident
- Witness information
If you need to make a claim please call us now.
Claims helpline telephone numbers:
Van customers – 0344 4122142