Jaunt: Short-Term Car Insurance

With our sister brand, Jaunt, you can get short-term insurance on a car, van or motorhome for as little as an hour, up to 30 days. You can sort cover out in minutes and whether you're travelling to a wedding in the country or moving house, Jaunt makes short-term insurance simple.

Want to know what Jaunt can offer you? Watch this video:

What you need


Jaunt Short-Term Insurance

A valid driver’s

You must hold a full and valid licence issued by either the UK, EU, EEA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Switzerland.

1 Hour Car Insurance

Aged between

You’ve got to be aged between 18 and 75 to get a quote with Jaunt. 

Frequently Asked Questions

To get a temporary car insurance quote with Jaunt, you just need to fill out an application form here. We can’t give you a price over the phone. 

Whether you are looking for temporary car insurance for an hour or monthly car insurance, all Jaunt policies are comprehensive.

The amount of excess payable will vary – but this will be confirmed before you purchase your policy. The amount will also be shown on the insurance certificate. Also, there isn’t a separate excess for glass claims. The excess is the first part of any claim you must pay.

Jaunt offers car, van or motorhome insurance from one hour up to 30 days. If you need longer cover, you can take out a new policy at the end of the 30 days. 

You don’t need to be the registered keeper, providing you have the owner’s permission!

We accept licences only from the UK, the EU, the EEA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Switzerland.

Please note this website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent for cookies to be used. For further information on use of cookies (and how to disable them) please refer to our cookie policy.

Dallas Help