1. These terms and conditions apply to the M&S Voucher Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”).
2. Entry to the Prize Draw is only submitted once the Customer Survey is completed. Completion of the Customer Survey and entry to the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The Promoter of the Prize Draw is Dial Direct, which is a trading name of BISL Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 03231094, whose registered office is Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS (the “Promoter”).
5. The Prize Draw is open only to residents residing in the UK who have a live Car, Van or Home Insurance policy with Dial Direct and who are aged 18 and above. (Excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Prize Draw and their families).
6. To be entered into the Prize Draw, entrants must complete the Dial Direct Customer Survey (the ‘Customer Survey’) through the link received within the August Newsletter.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
9. The Prize Draw will be open from 12:00 on Friday 3rd August until 09:00 on Thursday 16th August 2018 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
10. The Prize (the “Prize”) is: an M&S voucher worth £50.
11. One Winner shall be selected at random from the list of people who completed the Customer Survey (the “Winner”).
12. The Winner shall be notified by email at 11:00 on Friday 17th August 2018.
13. The Prize will be sent to the Winner on Monday 20th August 2018.
14. There shall be no alternative to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal value.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- Entries which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, are inappropriate or derogatory to the subject matter of the Prize Draw
- Tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process which, in the opinion of the Promoter, in any way affects the fairness of the Prize Draw
- Tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw or the website of the Promoter
- Acting in violation of the terms of the Prize Draw
- Submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage
16. Details of the Winner’s name may be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week of the Closing Date.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of the Prize Draw will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Competition but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
18. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Prize Draw, including the publication of their name, geographic location and photograph both in print and online.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
22. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with M&S.
23. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.